Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Im so blown...

On Friday I went to best buy

Because my lens for my camera broke

Im Thinking I can do it because its my camera

I Forgot my mom brought it

So the warranty was under her name

So I gave sum info

Den they gave me store credit

to buy a new lens

look 4 a lens

dude that works there said they dont sell stock lenses

so then the lady decides to take the whole camera

including the lens

and said there going to send it off

im pissed

I wont have my camera until like 2 weeks

all i needed was a fuckin lens

bull shit

otha then that

Saw drag me to hell last nite

pretty good movie

sum parts actually had me jump

but this lady behind made it funny

she had the loudest scream

the whole movie

even when nuttin scary happened

it was a fun nite

No comments:

Post a Comment